Eyebrow Microblading Training Courses
ANNAZUR Organic Beauty SPA offers various training courses for you to become a universal Microblading expert! This day and age microblading experts are in demand and can earn more than an esthetician who specializes only in Facials. Our instructors are top of the line artists with extensive experience in tattooing who are always up to date with the latest innovations and trends. We pay great attention to detail!
The course has a model for each student.
We limit 1 to 3 people per study group to ensure the best possible training and individual attention to each student.
Full Course For Microblading
Full Course For Microblading - 2 Days
- History of technique
- Advantages and differences of manual techniques
- Skin structure
- Contraindications and risks
- Instruments and disinfecting
- Overview of microblading techniques
- Preparation for the procedure
- The main mistakes usually made
- Eyebrow Architecture
- Working out plans on paper
- Posing: learning how to hold tools
- Live practice on models in a real procedure
- A detailed analysis of the nuances, difficulties, and pitfalls
- How to start a business
- How and where to find customers
- Innovative ways of self-promotion
- How to pass an interview for employment in a salon
- Assessment of students
- Resume photos and portfolio creation
- Analysis of errors and discussion of difficulties in working with models
- Presentation of certificates of study
Prices from $2900
Advanced Microblading Course
Price from $2900
VISIT ANNAZUR ORGANIC SPA
for Training Courses
Why choose our training courses?
Having passed training at ANNAZUR Organic Beauty SPA you will start a new career in
Microblading. Specialists can earn up to $4000/month. Specialists can create their own work based on your schedule. The best part is microblading doesn’t require and big investment in tools and equipment.
Advantages Of Training With Us
- We issue a official certificate
- All supplies are free for the duration of the training
- We provide individual models for each student
- Small study groups up to 3 people
- You choose the dates most convenient for your training
Commonly asked questions
What do you need to take the course?
Since the price includes all supplies for training it is best to simply have a notebook and pen for notes.
Do you need to learn how to sketch eyebrows first?
Our courses already include an overview of architecture and a how to sketch eyebrows. In our training courses this is included in the price whereas in other training centers this is often an extra fee.
Which techniques are better for a new esthetician?
It all depends on your personal preferences. Manual techniques include a needle attached to a special handle with which the esthetician performs the procedure. The permanent technique is performed by using a type of machine. Both techniques are superficial, painless and the healing process is quick.
How long are classes and on what dates?
You will be able to see that in the description for each course.
Can I purchase equipment and pigments from you?
We are not distributors; therefore, we really recommend trusted suppliers who provide guarantees for their products. We only share useful and necessary contacts and try not to make money on students.