Organic Face Lift – Sculptural Facial Massage
In order not to lose beauty and attractiveness with age, the skin of the face must be regularly and carefully looked after. The use of cosmetics and specialized sessions is what will help improve the elasticity of the epidermis on the face and neck, as well as get rid of age-related changes.
Sculptural massage of the face is very effective. Other names are buccal massage and Japanese facial massage. This technique has a positive effect on the skin and improves blood microcirculation.
What is Sculptural Facial Massage?
Sculptural Facial massage is a technique that improves the overall look of the face, tones the epidermis and increases elasticity, and also helps to relax the facial muscles. This treatment is often called non-surgical lifting or face lift massage. After the session, the skin becomes taut, definition is sharper, and wrinkles are smoothed out. The peculiarity of the treatment is that the effect occurs not only on the skin, but also on the muscles.
The Essence of the Sculptural Facial Massage Procedure
The essence of sculptural massage is to affect all muscles.
In this case, the following techniques are used:
- affect the epidermis, muscles and subcutaneous fat;
- working out the epidermis along massage lines;
- the use of fast movements.
When the full treatment course is completed, the epidermis of the face, neck and décolleté area becomes tightened and the skin tone improves.
VISIT ANNAZUR ORGANIC SPA
for Sculptural Facial Massage
Indications for Sculptural Facial Massage
Sculptural massage is indicated for the face in the following cases:
- women over 30;
- girls under 30 years old with oily skin;
- the presence of scars;
- swelling of the facial soft tissues;
- fuzzy outline;
- loss of elasticity in the epidermis, which is expressed in skin laxity;
- wrinkles, including around the eyes;
- drooping of the corners of the eyes and mouth;
- deterioration of the shade of the epidermis;
- pronounced nasolabial folds;
- the presence of a double chin.
Sculptural Facial Massage Results
The results of Japanese sculptural facial massage will be as follows:
- blood microcirculation improves;
- muscles of the face are strengthened;
- wrinkles are smoothed;
- the elasticity of the epidermis improves, thanks to this flabbiness disappears;
- muscle spasms of the face are eliminated;
- asymmetry disappears;
- the work of muscles that have been immobilized improves;
- harmful substances are removed from the skin;
- the condition of the epidermis improves, down to the deep layers;
- the skin is moisturized;
- pores narrow, rashes disappear;
- the facial contour becomes clear;
- the shade of the epidermis improves.