What is Microneedling?
One of the many modern methods used to maintain beauty is called microneedling. This procedure is also known as collagen induction therapy CIT, collagen stimulating therapy, mesotherapy, and microneedle skin massage.
Microneedling is a method of controlled pricking of the skin with the help of special devices equipped with many needles. The goal is to cause natural reactions in the skin to start the production of collagen and elastin. As a result the skin becomes more elastic and wrinkles are smoothed.
The procedure is done using a device called a “dermapen”. A dermapen consists of about two hundred short sharp needles made of stainless steel. Models of the device may differ in the number of needles and roller sizes.
The depth and the size of the needles are selected individually depending on the characteristics of the desires result. Each setting will affect wrinkles, scars, or stretch marks differently. Microinjections cause the body to wake up and begin regeneration at the sites of the prick.
First, micro-punctures are made, activating the upper and lower epidermis. A large number of small punctures on the skin (about five hundred thousand holes) activate regenerative processes, causing new collagen fibers to grow which enhances the anti-aging effect. At the same time, a solution mixture is used depending on any specific problems you need to resolve.
The movement of the needles and the high frequency of injections make it possible to evenly distribute active substances under the skin, which contribute to the skin renewal processes. Micro-punctures themselves stimulate the regeneration and synthesis of their own collagen, and additionally serve as channels for the delivery of active solutions into the deeper layers of the skin.
The esthetician conducting the procedure is able to control the penetration depth by choosing the length of the needle and the degree of pressure on the dermapen.
On the second day of a microneedling procedure you will notice the equalization of tone and the firming of your skin. The after effects of this procedure can last up to 2 years.
With microneedling, when using a special anti-aging solution, almost eighty percent delivery in the skin is achieved. It is worth emphasizing that without additional cosmetics, the effectiveness of microneedling is also more effective than just using serums and gels.
VISIT ANNAZUR ORGANIC SPA
Microneedling Treatment Steps
The microneedling procedure has several stages:
- First, the esthetician removes makeup and cleanses the skin.
- Special cleansers are used for skin disinfection.
- After 20-30 minutes, active serums are applied to the skin, which include vitamins, minerals, hyaluronic acid, amino acids, or collagen. Serums are chosen individually for each patient, depending on the problems that need to be addressed.
- Dermapen treatment. Each skin area is massaged in turn. Dermapen massage is continued until blood droplets appear on the skin.
- Bleeding is removed, and the treated areas are touched up with an antiseptic.
The duration of the procedure is 60 minutes, once per 2 weeks for 1.5-3 months. The optimal number of procedures is determined by an esthetician.
The Benefits of Microneedling
Some of the benefits of having a microneedling procedure includes:
- Improvement of sagging skin, facial wrinkles, age spots, poor blood supply in the micro vessels and capillaries.
- Cleansing of enlarged pores, rashes, and clearing of black spots.
- Improvement of stretch marks and scars.
- Penetration and absorption of substances by the skin is improved significantly.
- Visible effects are achieved after 2-3 sessions.
- Compared to chemical peeling or laser resurfacing, microneedling is completely safe.
- The only side effect of the procedure is a slight reddening of the skin, which disappears after a couple of hours.
- The procedure is suitable for thin and sensitive skin.
Microneedling Aftercare Tips
In order for the effect of the procedure to last as long as possible, you should follow a few simple rules in your post-procedure care:
- For some time afterwards do not use makeup cosmetics or regular cosmetics on your skin. During this period, use only special healing, moisturizing and antibacterial agents, which will be recommended by an esthetician.
- Avoid visiting tanning salons, swimming pools, saunas, hot baths, or visiting fitness centers. You should also refrain from outdoor activities.
- Avoid sunlight and always use sunscreen when going outside.
Microneedling at ANNAZUR Organic Beauty SPA
- Our center offers the service of medical microneedling at low prices.
- We employ the best estheticians and by making an appointment with our center, you trust the beauty and health of your skin to a true professional.
- The procedure is carried out after a preliminary consultation which takes into account all the features of your skin. Every customer’s wish is considered.